Carbon Monoxide Detector/AlarmURGENT NOTICE!!!
There are hundreds of deaths every year from Carbon Monoxide Poisoning and just a small amount of Carbon Monoxide in your home can cause severe health problems over time. Symptoms are easy to misdiagnose and you may already be experiencing slow poisoning and not even know it. That’s why in today’s day in age every single home MUST be equipped with a Carbon Monoxide Detector. This is the only way to guarantee the safety of you and your loved ones from this common yet highly toxic gas.
Carbon monoxide (CO) is a colorless and odorless gas. Because you can’t see, taste or smell it, it can affect you or your family before you even know it’s there.
Any fuel burning appliance that is malfunctioning or improperly installed can be a source of CO. This includes furnaces, water heaters, gas stove/range, gas clothes dryer, gas or wood fireplaces, wood-burning stoves and automobile exhaust from an attached garage. Other sources include clogged chimneys or flues, fuel burning space heaters, vent pipes and more. Simply put, it’s a lot more common than you would think.
At a Glance...
Quick and easy 2 minute installation
Loud alarm sounds when CO is detected
Uses high sensitivity Figaro CO sensor
Built in auto-check sensor failure for maximum safety
Sensor life is rated for 5 years of continuous use
Note: For maximum safety place one device in each room. If you cannot afford one CO detector per room, then at the minimum place one next to your bed and one in your living room. **ONCE PAYMENT HAS BEING PROCESSED PLEASE CLICK ON RETURN TO SPYIRELAND TO COMPLETE THE TRANSACTION**